Rimac Automobili is a technological powerhouse, manufacturing electric supercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams have developed both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One, as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac Automobili as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are now looking for a Mechanical Engineer who will work on technical solutions for vehicle chassis.
Application and CV must be in English
- Responsible for design of specific chassis systems and components. CAD modeling, engineering calculations of components.
- Cooperating with other engineers in his/her team and in the department
- The assessment of the experience level will define the responsibilities into a higher level of detail
2. Main Work Tasks:
- CAD modeling of the components according to best engineering practices
- Design and development of chassis components/subsystems/systems
- Engineering calculations of chassis components
- Make improvements in original designs based on testing data
- Research and learn in the field of work
- Support other engineers in solving problems
- Continuously stay informed about the developments and innovations in the industry
- Suggest and implement technical improvements
3. Other candidate characteristics (competencies):
- Bachelor or higher Degree
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- General automotive knowledge, chassis system components and variants.
- Knowledge of CAD
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Formula student participation
- Motorsport involvment