Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer Senior Digital-Mockup who will make sure our assembly process is feasible. In this position, we are looking for someone who will be able to predict possible problems and plan ahead to avoid them as well as effectively deal with emerging problems. We expect the candidate to be organized and methodical and to have great communication skills and willingness to cooperate with other departments.
All applications need to be in English
• Guarantee assembly process feasibility and ensure the coherence between all current projects
2) Work Tasks:
• Check all CAD data for the Vehicle
• Cooperate with our MANUFACTURING&INDUSTRIALIZATION and PRODUCTION department
• Ensure the feasibility of our ASSEMBLY PROCESS
• Check to have correct clearances (check tolerance-chains, etc..) and correct assembly to ensure the project MANUFACTURABILITY on the line and avoid ISSUES
• At least 10 years of experience in the automotive industry
• Experience with vehicle architecture, ergonomics and digital mockup
• Very good knowledge of CATIA v5
• Very good understanding of homologation rules
• Bachelor or higher Degree (mechanical engineering background)
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Good knowledge of technological processes
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.