Do you have what it takes to be the one to build secure and breathtakingly good-looking mobile applications that our clients will use for critical functions in their vehicles like door locks and battery status?
If you have developed multiple Android mobile applications, but also tried iOS mobile development (or the other way around) ... if you are excited about React Native and already have a couple of personal projects on Github ... if you understand how important security is in mobile applications, because you've already been bitten a few times ... then you're the one we want!
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions. We are looking for a MobileApp developer with a couple of years of experience ready to take his skills to the next level.
• Your primary responsibility will be development of mobile applications for remote control and monitoring of various vehicle functions
• You will work closely with our Design Department with the task of implementing modern looking UI designs in mobile applications
• You will cooperate with our M2M group in design of all necessary interfaces and web endpoints for access to needed data
• At least 3 years of professional experience
• B.Sc. or a higher degree in Computer Science or related field
• Knowledge of native development for Android and iOS operating systems, with advance knowledge for at least one of them
• Experience with cross-platform toolkits for mobile development (primarily React Native) in Android and iOS operating systems
• Thorough understanding of software engineering principles
• Familiarity with REST and web services
• Experience in using Git
• B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
• Good English skills, both in verbal and written form
• Commitment to highest quality in coding
• Passion for getting things done
• Proactive team player, who is not afraid to take initiative to improve things
3. What we offer:
• Being part of one of the fastest growing Croatia's high-tech companies
• Working in a dynamic and vibrant team using the latest and cutting-edge technologies with open-ended possibilities for innovation
• Fun and relaxed, yet passionate working environment - we like to work hard and when the time comes, play even harder
• Limitless opportunities for personal career growth and professional improvement
• Occasionally ... you get the chance to drive in some really fancy cars - like Aston Martin
• We are a pet-friendly company - feel free to bring your pet
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.