Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
Due to the increasing presence of innovation within our growing company, we are now looking to fill a Patent Attorney position.
- Provides clear, informed and sophisticated counseling to stakeholders engaged in R&D, manufacturing, business development and other activities
- Interprets legal opinions with respect to patentability, validity, and freedom to operate according to local and international law
- Supervises a substantial and growing patent portfolio, including the continuous review and management of new additions
- Represents the company and its strategic benefit through preparation, prosecution, maintenance and/or defense of patent filings
- Establishes and nurtures a culture of knowledge and best practice sharing with regards to patent law
- Pro-actively researches relevant legal and other advancements
- Manages external relationships as necessary
- Creates and leads intellectual property-related projects
- Serves as a trusted advisor and partner to our board and senior managers
- Masters degree or higher in Law
- Experience with reviewing, drafting and managing patent applications
- Demonstrated understanding of engineering (preferably automotive engineering) industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Croatian
- Experience in partnering with senior internal and external stakeholders
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to work with teams who develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.