Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are now looking for a PC&L Manager. Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with all departments, the PC&L Manager will handle the logistical activities of the Company and deploy the Rimac Automobili PC&L policy in line with the Rimac Excellence System.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by:
- supervising day-to-day activities;
- anticipating customer requirements;
- building and maintaining good relationships with our clients;
- managing the launch of new programs at plant level.
- Lead the logistics team and set their objectives
- Ensure staffing, training and development of team members
- Ensure the deployment of the Employee Empowerment tools (monthly meeting, improvement ideas, autonomous groups, etc.)
- Monitor the logistics process and:
- prepare and propose the PIC (Sales and Operations Plan) to Company Management;
- assure the responsibility of the PDP (Master Scheduling Plan) with Production Manager;
- improve suppliers and logistics partners performance and relationships.
- Monitor logistics performance:
- calculate the required budget and ensure it is not exceeded;
- ensure the reporting of Company logistics performance (by indicators) and Company logistics action plan
- Implement logistics improvement actions, in coordination with other plant functions (Quality, Production ,Manufacturing, R&D, etc.)
- Propose & organise and report on improvement projects
- Experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated track record of structuring logistics activities and improving the process
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Person specification: relentless, creative, critical-thinking and willing to take initiative
- Availability to relocate to Croatia
- Immediate availability
- Good command of a second foreign language
- Automotive industry experience
- Familiarity with IATF 16949
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.