Rimac Automobili is a technological powerhouse, manufacturing electric supercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One, as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac Automobili as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are now looking for a PC&L Manager. Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with all departments, the PC&L Manager will handle the logistical activities of the Company and deploy the Rimac Automobili PC&L policy in line with the Rimac Excellence System.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by:
- supervising day-to-day activities;
- anticipating customer requirements;
- building and maintaining good relationships with our clients;
- managing the launch of new programs at plant level.
- Lead the logistics team and set their objectives
- Ensure staffing, training and development of team members
- Ensure the deployment of the Employee Empowerment tools (monthly meeting, improvement ideas, autonomous groups, etc.)
- Monitor the logistics process and:
- prepare and propose the PIC (Sales and Operations Plan) to Company Management;
- assure the responsibility of the PDP (Master Scheduling Plan) with Production Manager;
- improve suppliers and logistics partners performance and relationships.
- Monitor logistics performance:
- calculate the required budget and ensure it is not exceeded;
- ensure the reporting of Company logistics performance (by indicators) and Company logistics action plan
- Implement logistics improvement actions, in coordination with other plant functions (Quality, Production ,Manufacturing, R&D, etc.)
- Propose & organise and report on improvement projects
- Experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated track record of structuring logistics activities and improving the process
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Person specification: relentless, creative, critical-thinking and willing to take initiative
- Availability to relocate to Croatia
- Immediate availability
- Good command of a second foreign language
- Automotive industry experience
- Familiarity with IATF 16949