Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are now looking for a Performance-Engineer EE Architecture who will work on Performance and testing of EE Architecture.
All applications must be in English
• Define testing targets and procedures for high voltage and low voltage subsystems in order to fulfil legal and homologation requirements as well as internal company ones
(EMC, Isolation resistance, power load, continuity, … )
• Coordinate and plan activities for electrical safety testing
• Assisting EE-Architecture with the definition of performance targets for electrical subsystems
2. Main Tasks:
• Collaborate with other test engineers on developing electrical test plans and procedures
• Coordinate and plan vehicle wide electrical tests in accordance with test plans and procedures
• Communicate with external testing suppliers
• Assist in On-site and off-site testing activities
• Clearly communicate test findings and test reports to EA team of engineers.
• Assisting EE team with fault cause analysis
• Report to Testing Manager
• Previous experience in automotive industry, especially in electrical systems testing
• Bachelor or higher degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
• Very good understanding of electrical vehicle subsystems and functionalities (HV, LV, Battery Management, …)
• Very good knowledge of English (Written and spoken)
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Creative problem solver
• Team player
• Analytical approach to work and previous experience with analysis of large amounts of data
4. Considered as an advantage:
• Working experience with ISO6469-1, ISO6469-3, ISO26262
Application link: http://bit.ly/2LtT9Qq
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.