Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are now looking for a Powertrain Performance Engineer who will work on
setting targets and testing powertrain systems.
- Creating targets for powertrain systems
- Define test procedures for test vehicles and components
- Managing test vehicles
- Collect test data and analyze it
- Prepare test reports and needed inputs for the development team
2. Main Tasks:
- Collaborate with other performance engineers to coordinate test activities.
- Coordinate vehicle tests according to test procedures
- Communicate with external testing suppliers
- Assist in On-site and off-site testing activities
- Assisting Powertrain development team with fault cause analysis
- Report to Testing Manager
- Previous experience in automotive industry
- Experience with an electric powertrain
- Very good understanding of electrical vehicle subsystems and functionalities
- Bachelor or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Very good knowledge of English (Written and spoken)
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solver
- Team player
- Analytical approach to work and previous experience with analysis of large amounts of data
4. Considered as an advantage:
- Working experience with ISO26262
- Knowledge/experience about vehicle cooling systems (including refrigerant based ones
Application link: http://bit.ly/2VOqPfw
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.