Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
The company is preparing to move to the next phase in its life – going from a technology company that provides global OEMs with low-volume and prototype systems, to a TIER-1 supplier of complex and critical systems to major OEMs. We are looking for an experienced professional who can lead the transition to a world-class powertrain, battery and electronics manufacturer – leading the industrialization process, organize the production, manage work-flows etc.
If you want to be a part of our team and work on challenging and exciting projects which aim to re-define the automotive and technology industries, let us know. We would love to hear from you .
• Lead the transition from low-volume to high-volume manufacturer
• Work with Industrialisation and R&D departments to develop production lines and production facilities
• Run and coordinate daily operations in all production departments
• Build a world-class team to handle different aspects of the production
• Line manager of several UAP managers
• Line manager of plant support function managers (HR, Quality, Finance, PSE, PC&L, Purchasing,…)
• Ensure smooth inbound and outbound information flows
2. Main Work Tasks:
• Set up production processes, production lines and production facilities according to automotive standards
• Set up automotive processes and quality standards
• Drive plant QCDP performance
• Build and meet plant budget
• Drive product/process QCD improvement
• Optimise plant lay-out and equipment usage
• Ensure manufacturing readiness and launches at plant level
• Drive suppliers performance improvement
• Define RA continuous improvement plan deployment and implements it
• Drive plant improvement networks
• Involve everyone in continuous improvement process
• Involve functional networks in improvement process
• Ensure employees safety and respect for the environment
• Ensure security of the plant
• Develop RA future experts and managers
• Minimum 5 years of experience with critical and complex automotive component manufacturing
• Minimum 5 years of experience with automotive quality standards
• Expirience working with major automotive OEMs
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.