Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are in the process of implementing Dassault's 3DEXPERIENCE platform, phasing out the use of standalone CAD tools such as CATIA V5 and Solidworks, project management tools, data access and sharing tools, etc.
Consequently, we have opened a new position for a PLM Administrator who will have the exciting job of managing the 3DEXPERIENCE system in-depth, providing support and training to co-workers, and automating the system as required.
Application and CV must be in English.
- Administering the 3DEXPERIENCE system
- Adding/changing attributes
- Maintaining metadata (data dictionary)
- Improving the 3DEXPERIENCE solution
- Solving day-to-day issues
- System maintenance
2) Main Work Tasks:
- Assist in the implementation of the 3DEXPERIENCE solution and support Go-live
- Support 3DEXPERIENCE users, consulting with internal and external co-workers to analyse and understand the complex functions at 3DEXPERIENCE system level or between various systems
- Interaction with 3DEXPERIENCE users for the analysis and design of the solution at both module-level (3DPassport, 3DDashboard, etc.) and system-level (application server, database server, support services)
- Help analyse and re-engineer business processes such as new product development and product data management
- Assist with designing and configuring the 3DEXPERIENCE solution for both new and existing business processes
- Conversion of existing data and importing of data from other systems
- Help define system change requests (custom reports design, business process requirements)
- Preparation and use of documentation at module- and system-level
- Help in planning and organising the tasks on projects
- Help set up the software solutions
- Bachelor or higher degree
- Strong communication skills and very good command of English (written and spoken)
- Experience in IT (specifically business systems and processes)
- Experience in PLM systems (preferably 3DEXPERIENCE, MatrixOne)
- Database structure knowledge (relational databases and SQL)
- Advanced knowledge of Windows server and client OS
- Knowledge of analytical techniques for solving IT problems
- Ability to perform under pressure and to tight deadlines
4) Considered as an advantage:
- Mechanical engineering degree
- Experience with industrial standard file formats (IDF, Gerber,…)
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 & V6
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of basic techniques for analysis and design
- Structured analysis and design technique (SADT)
- Knowledge of O-O techniques (Booch, Rumbaugh, ...)
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.