Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We now have a fresh new opening for a PR & Marketing Manager who will propel Rimac from familiar badge to established Automotive brand.
Application and CV must be in English.
Overseeing social media PR strategies
- Work close with sales, B2B and B2C teams
- Arranging various events, primarily promos and press conferences
- Writing online content
- Writing press releases
- Writing promotional material content (brochures)
- Communicating with clients and journalists
- Managing client relationships
- Coming up with PR/marketing strategies
- Creating marketing/PR plans
- Create, deliver, edit and optimize PR materials
- Building relationships with the media
- Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email or direct mail
- Manage video content
- Manage merchandise for the company
- Closely collaborate with design team
- Public speaking and presenting the company
- University degree in PR, Marketing
or a similar subject
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think out of the box
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organisational skills including attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Automotive experience
- Good command of the German language
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.