Rimac Automobili is a technological powerhouse, manufacturing electric supercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams have developed both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One, as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac Automobili as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are now looking for a Program Manufacturing Leader.
As a member of the Program Core Team, the PML is responsible for all the manufacturing aspects of the Program, right from the Acquisition phase up until 6 months after SOP.
If you want to be a part of our team and work on challenging and exciting projects which aim to redefine the automotive and technology industries, get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
Application and CV must be in English
• Acting as the interface between the Program Core team and the plant(s).
• Coordinating the launch teams for the plants involved in the program.
• Acting as product interface for manufacturability
• Production System Development and Change Management
• Systemising the program (equipment and tools, layout, process flow charts, material and information flow diagrams) in accordance with Rimac standards and program objectives.
• Working towards targets and reporting results.
• Ensuring that manufacturing milestones are passed successfully and on time.
• University or technical school degree in a manufacturing engineering-related discipline
• Thorough knowledge of manufacturing concepts
• Minimum 2 years' experience in production
• Minimum of 1 year of manufacturing engineering-related experience
• Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Proven technical skills on product as well as process
• Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
3. Considered as an advantage:
• Knowledge of CAD modelling (Catia, SolidWorks or similar)
• Ability to work with a diverse group of employees and customers