Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are now looking for a Program Tool Engineer.
The Program Tool Engineer will be working closely with our Development and Process engineering teams to support with simulation and specifications as well as technical aspects, timing and budget follow-up of Tools, Fixtures & Gauges. The PTE's mission lasts from program kick-off until Production Trial and they will be involved in all changes related to product and/or process.
• Support the coordination of all technical activities related to tooling, fixtures & gauges.
• Liaise with process expert in case of feasibility risks.
• Tooling prestudy.
• Support in building a detailed timing plan for tools, fixtures & gages.
• Implement all changes for Tooling, Fixtures and Gauges related to product and/or production process (as part of Engineering Change Management).
• Participate in lessons learned after the final approval of Tooling, Fixtures, Gauges to update general specifications and standards.
• Toolmaker selection.
• Follow up tool development with suppliers.
• Track the design, manufacturing and set-up of tools, fixtures and gauges until final acceptance at PT stage alongside the Program Manufacturing Leader.
• Strong CAD modelling skills
• Basic technical skills on product and process (welding, milling, turning, lamination, etc.), GD&T, Fixturing & Gauging
• Knowledge of material properties
• Experience with tools manufacturing or tool maintenance
• Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
• Ability to commit as a project manager for his/her perimeter, Comfortable with communication
3. Considered an advantage:
• Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Proficiency in Catia V5
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.