Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
Our Operations department is relentlessly working on enabling continuous growth across our whole company. Within this department, we have recently opened a Purchasing Manager role to head our procurement team and create related strategy.
- Active leadership of strategy creation in relation to purchasing, process improvements, organizational structure and other relevant areas
- Continuous and tight relationship management with key C-level business stakeholders internally and externally, as well as on international level
- Head a medium-sized team, including operational and people management, as well as performance tracking
- Monitor, report on and re-define (as necessary) key business metrics, including buyer-supplier balance indicators and cost analysis elements
- Perform benchmarking and forecasting activities in order to support strategic growth
- Lead technical, systems-related changes and improvements
- Bachelors or higher degree
- Several years of experience in purchasing/procurement function (preferably in manufacturing/production/automotive environment)
- Practical leadership skills proven through team management experience
- Strong understanding of local and international purchasing best practices
- Experience in project management, system implementation and/or process improvements
- Fluent English and Croatian language knowledge
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to work with teams who develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.