Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are seeking a Receptionist to join our growing team. In this position, you will work on the front desk and be the first line person welcoming our customers, associates or interview candidates. We need you to make your front desk shine and create the positive first impression for visitors. The work is performed in our brand-new showroom/lobby. This is an excellent learning opportunity to work hands-on in a professional environment.
• Welcoming customers, associates and interview candidates
• Directing visitors to their destinations/meeting rooms
• Answering visitors' enquiries about the company and its products
• Sorting and handing out mail
• Keeping records and ordering office materials
• Selling promo materials in our showroom and cashiering duties
• Replying to e-mail inquiries if requested
• Performing a variety of other administrative tasks including departments support
• Final year bachelor or master student with 25/30 hours availability able to work on the student contract
• Excellent knowledge of English & Croatian language is a must
• Proficient MS Office skills
• Proactive attitude, enthusiastic and eager to learn
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Dependable, accurate, able to follow instructions and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Passion for working with people and team work
3. What we offer
• The opportunity to work with teams which develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
• Family-like and open work environment
• Courageous, curious and friendly team members to work with
• Financial support for transportation
• 35 HRK per hour
• Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.