Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are living in exciting times – times where we know for certain that technology is going to change many aspects of our lives. One of the major changes will be the way we move around – electric and autonomous. Autonomous, connected and smart cars are going to transform our lives and the way we move. Now you can be part of that change and create the future together with us.
We are currently expanding our Autonomous Driving Dept. and are looking for a Scene Understanding Research Engineer with strong C/C++ skills. Our ideal candidate has a strong understanding of AI and Estimation theory and is willing to work tirelessly on research and development for environment perception and danger assessment.
• Contribute to the R&D of the environment perception using machine learning and sensor fusion
2. Work Tasks:
• R&D in fault-tolerant sensor fusion
• R&D in multi-sensor scene understanding
• R&D in object danger assessment and prediction
• Tests and validation of models and algorithms
• PhD or MSc. or Dipl. Eng. in Computer Vision, Signal Processing or related field
• Strong skills in AI, particularly Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning
• Strong skills in Estimation theory, nonlinear adaptive filtering
• Ability to manipulate and analyze large datasets
• Strong C/C++ experience
• Familiar with Matlab/Simulink and/or Python
• Familiar with Linux environment
• Experience with CUDA and OPENCV.
• Strong-problem solving, analytical, teamwork, self-motivated
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.