Rimac Automobili is a technological powerhouse, manufacturing electric supercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams have developed both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One, as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac Automobili as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are currently looking for a Senior CAE Engineer who will help us bring industry-leading electric sportscars to the market by performing complex design analysis using CAE.
The candidate will have previous experience with HyperWorks tools (HyperMesh, HyperView, OptiStruct, Radioss), LS-DYNA, ANSA, Animator, Nastran in order to perform complex analysis and generate improvements based on findings.
Application and CV must be in English
- Perform complex design analysis using CAE software
- Propose changes to the CAD development team to achieve all functional targets
- Act as technical lead for all junior Virtual Analysis Engineers
2. Work Tasks:
- Analyze CAE models and perform implicit analysis of vehicle structures using OptiStruct
- Plan and perform CAE analysis
- Implement necessary engineering changes as and when required
- Develop and implement documentation procedures and methodologies
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in conducting implicit analysis (static, NVH, DSM, fatigue)
- Strong experience with HyperWorks tools (HyperMesh, HyperView, OptiStruct, Radioss), LS-DYNA, ANSA, Animator, Nastran, etc.
- Experience in problem-solving
- Ability to communicate complex subjects clearly
4. Desirable (but not compulsory):
- Knowledge of FEM
- Knowledge of CATIA v5, v6 & 3DX
- Knowledge Material Propertie - Steels, Aluminum, CFRP
- Good knowledge of vehicle architecture
- Experience in the automotive industry