Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions. We are looking for a C++ developer with Apple CarPlay development experience to join our software development team.
• Your primary responsibility will be working on integrating support for the Apple's CarPlay platform in our IVI system, enabling seamless integration with Android phones for the end user
• You will also be in charge of development of all related features in our IVI system
• Excellent knowledge of the C++ programming language, with good knowledge of Standard Library and C++ 11/14/17 standards
• At least 1 year of experience working with the Apple CarPlay platform
• Great design skills, with thorough understanding of good software engineering principles
• Knowledge of Linux C++ development (compilers, libraries, toolsets)
• Knowledge of Qt framework
• Experience in using Git
• B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science
• Good English skills, both in verbal and written form
3. Considered as an advantage:
• A fast learner, open and eager to take on new technologies
• Commitment to the highest quality in coding
• Passion for getting things done
• A proactive team player, who is not afraid to take initiative to improve things
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.