Rimac Automobili is a technological powerhouse, manufacturing electric supercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One, as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac Automobili as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are growing our recruiting team in preparation for our biggest hiring years. In order to achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for a creative and highly motivated recruiting professional who will contribute from day one to fill roles at all levels while building strong relationships with job seekers and hiring managers across the organisation.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter) is responsible for the full-cycle recruitment and pre-hire process for a high volume of full-time positions. You will play an active role in the entire recruiting lifecycle, from posting jobs and screening resumes to partnering with our internal clients, conducting interviews, negotiating employment offers and delivering an extraordinary level of service to candidates.
Application and CV must be in English.
Support the staffing process for a high volume of open positions ranging from entry-level to management including authoring job descriptions, sourcing candidates, screening, interviewing, preparing and extending offers
- Partner with hiring managers on all aspects of hiring process including establishing expectations and preparing hiring managers and interview panels for interviews
- Maintain an outstanding candidate experience from application through to pre-hire process
- Make evidence-based decisions on offers to candidates, negotiate employment agreements, conduct pre-employment background and reference screening and lead on-boarding
- Build a recruiting culture and talent pipeline, by creating programs that improve job seeker response, strengthen our employer brand and identify and present a diverse candidate pool
- Assist in the development and management of Rimac's employee referral programs
- Drive innovative projects i.e., non-traditional recruiting methods, campaigns, job fairs, etc.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System and run reports as requested
- Other duties as assigned
2. Required Experience & Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business or related field
- Minimum 3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting and sourcing for a broad range of positions across a range of departments and industries
- Extensive knowledge of recruitment/hiring laws and practices
- Ability to quickly adapt, embrace change and juggle multiple competing priorities
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems or CRM
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately