Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are living in exciting times – times where we know for a certainty that technology is going to change many aspects of our lives. One of the major changes will be the way we move around – electric and autonomous. Autonomous, connected and smart cars are going to transform our lives and the way we move. Now you can be part of that change and create the future together with us.
We are currently expanding our Autonomous Driving Dept. and are looking for a Test and Validation Engineer. Our ideal candidate needs to have a good understanding of ISO standards because he/she will work on testing and validation of ADAS system in order to meet the related standards requirements. Our Test and Validation Engineer will also provide support to R&D team and will have to entirely develop procedures and documentation needed for testing and validation of ADAS systems and vehicles. To be able to achieve all of this, you have to be very familiar with FTA and FMEA as well.
• Contribute to the test and validation of Autonomous Driving and ADAS functions.
2. Work Tasks:
• Support the R&D team with vehicle functional testing and validation
• Contribute to the test procedure design and implementation in compliance with various regulations
• Develop the sensor calibration procedure
• Integrate the ADAS system in the vehicle
• Develop qualitative and quantitative analysis using methods as FMEA, FMEDA and FTA
• Test/Validate the Autonomous Driving Software and all ADAS functions to achieve ISO 26262 requirements, and other necessary ISO/IEC standards
• MSc. or Dipl. Eng. in Quality, Electrical Engineering or related field
• Experience with automotive hardware and software
• Ideally familiar with ISO 26262
• Knowledge in FTA and FMEA
• Knowledge of C/C++, Matlab/Simulink, embedded systems
• Meticulous, team-work, self-motivated
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.