We at Greyp Bikes are creating world’s first fully connected e-bikes with unique blend of connectivity, artificial intelligence, data gathering and augmented reality. We are a young team with already respectable know-how and sufficient resources and are looking to expend our team with members that can contribute in creating the coolest two-wheelers on the planet.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in coordinating test engineering efforts. As part of the R&D team, you will be working on testing and improving existing components of the e-bikes and relevant eco-system. This position will also give you the opportunity to collaborate closely with other departments within the company and current vendors.
• Develop and manage mechanical and functional tests, both according to internal standards and international ones.
• Schedule, coordinate and follow up on testing efforts with an internal group of users.
• Manage and execute tests, both measurable and subjective
• Ride bikes a lot.
• Analyze and provide conclusions based on test results and communicate to relevant departments.
• Help to improve all aspects of product: weight, stiffness, user friendliness of software, functionalities of software, mechanical fatigue, impact, suspension, bike, battery and motor performance and overall user experience.
• Understand and quantify market expectations, requirements and direction.
• Managing and running all sample shipments from vendors for release or field testing.
• Work with Prototype team on modifications.
• Technical degree
• Cyclist with a strong preference for off-road ride
• Experience with carbon fiber and aluminum bicycles, including assembly and maintenance
• Ability to collaborate & communicate with internal and external stakeholders - a natural communicator, both written and oral
• Proficient in English language. Be able to provide oral and written communication to colleagues, external suppliers and customers.
• Methodical and objective approach to problem solving
• 3+ years of experience in the cycling industry
• Strong knowledge of bicycles and/or electronics preferred
• Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally and cross-culturally in a global environment.
• Prior experience of manually testing on mobile devices is a big plus.
• Prior experience in troubleshooting, gathering application logs, defect logging is a plus.
• Must be willing and able to contribute to team success
What we offer:
• You’ll be creating the world’s most awesome electric bikes
• World-class team and opportunities to learn
• Flexible working time
• Possibilities for promotions
• Everyday use of the coolest two-wheeler on the planet
• Pet friendly company - feel free to bring yours
• Creating a global impact – shaping a new industry with innovative products that are being mass produced and sold all around the world
• One of top three employers in the country second year in a row
• Best office parties in town