We at Greyp Bikes are creating world’s first fully connected e-bikes with unique blend of connectivity, artificial intelligence, data gathering and augmented reality. We are a young team with already respectable know-how and sufficient resources and are looking to expend our team with members that can contribute in creating the coolest two-wheelers on the planet.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in coordinating test engineering efforts. As part of the R&D team, you will be working on testing and improving existing components of the e-bikes and relevant eco-system. This position will also give you the opportunity to collaborate closely with other departments within the company and current vendors.
• Develop and manage mechanical and functional tests, both according to internal standards and international ones.
• Schedule, coordinate and follow up on testing efforts with an internal group of users.
• Manage and execute tests, both measurable and subjective
• Ride bikes a lot.
• Analyze and provide conclusions based on test results and communicate to relevant departments.
• Help to improve all aspects of product: weight, stiffness, user friendliness of software, functionalities of software, mechanical fatigue, impact, suspension, bike, battery and motor performance and overall user experience.
• Understand and quantify market expectations, requirements and direction.
• Managing and running all sample shipments from vendors for release or field testing.
• Work with Prototype team on modifications.
• Technical degree
• Cyclist with a strong preference for off-road ride
• Experience with carbon fiber and aluminum bicycles, including assembly and maintenance
• Ability to collaborate & communicate with internal and external stakeholders - a natural communicator, both written and oral
• Proficient in English language. Be able to provide oral and written communication to colleagues, external suppliers and customers.
• Methodical and objective approach to problem solving
• 3+ years of experience in the cycling industry
• Strong knowledge of bicycles and/or electronics preferred
• Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally and cross-culturally in a global environment.
• Prior experience of manually testing on mobile devices is a big plus.
• Prior experience in troubleshooting, gathering application logs, defect logging is a plus.
• Must be willing and able to contribute to team success
What we offer:
• You’ll be creating the world’s most awesome electric bikes
• World-class team and opportunities to learn
• Flexible working time
• Possibilities for promotions
• Everyday use of the coolest two-wheeler on the planet
• Pet friendly company - feel free to bring yours
• Creating a global impact – shaping a new industry with innovative products that are being mass produced and sold all around the world
• One of top three employers in the country second year in a row
• Best office parties in town
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.