Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are looking for a Vehicle Testing Manager who will be responsible for defining performance targets and for testing our products to see if their performance is in line with the set requirements and if fit satisfies industry standards.
All applications need to be in English
• Coordinate and plan activities for vehicle-testing
• Responsible to manage and coordinate all activities of Performance engineers
• Review/Analysis Test-Results and give feedback to CAD-Engineering and Virtual-Analysis
2) Main Work Tasks:
• Setting product requirements
• Developing testing procedures and planning tests
• Documenting the whole development process with emphasis on testing and improving the product
• Knowing agreed upon requirements as well as industry standards and making sure our products fulfil those requirements
• Previous experience in automotive industry
• Bachelor or higher Degree
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Good understanding of overall vehicle components and functionalities
• Great communication skills
• Creative problem solver
• Team player
• Analytical approach to work
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.