Rimac Automobili develops the world's fastest and most exciting electric vehicles and state-of-the-art technology, both for our internal projects as well as for the major brands in the industry. We are living in exciting times – times where we know for a certainty that technology is going to change many aspects of our lives. One of the major changes will be the way we move around – electric and autonomous. Autonomous, connected and smart cars are going to transform our lives and the way we move. Now you can be part of that change and create the future together with us.
We are currently expanding our Autonomous Driving Dept. and are looking for a Tools and Augmented Reality Software Engineer who is very skilled in C++, Visual Studio and Linux and Windows development. You will work on the development of software and augmented reality for ADAS purposes such as for Head-Up display, labeling and simulation of results.
• Contribute to the development of R&D software tools and Augmented Reality.
2. Work Tasks:
• Develop the embedded road mapping tool
• Develop the automatic integration of the map built into the existing navigation maps
• Develop the software simulator to test/predict the Autonomous Driving and ADAS algorithms behavior
• Develop the software application for labeling sensor data
• Develop the Augmented Reality display for ADAS and autonomous driving
• Test/Validate the developed software
• MSc. or Dipl. Eng. in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
• Experience in HMI development
• Strong skills in C/C++, Visual Studio
• Strong skills in Linux and Windows development
• team-work, self-motivated
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English