Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
Rimac Automobili has produced many innovative, high technology solutions for our own vehicles and for our customers in the automobile industry. But we don't want to just make the best technology possible, we also want for it to look stunning so our Design department works hard on creating elegant designs for all of our products. Our design team is looking for a creative Transportation Design Intern with the passion for creating beautiful vehicle designs. You will work alongside experienced designers on the development of the design for our new projects which will give you an opportunity to further develop your skills.
• Provide support to our design team by being able to create basic designs on your own
2. Main Work Tasks:
• Research scenarios, markets, benchmarks and technologies
• Sketch beautiful transportation designs
• Give your own creative input
• Assist in developing new designs and improving old ones
• Assist with documentation needed for current projects
• Present ideas and projects
• Bachelor or higher Degree
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Good knowledge of and previous experience with Adobe CC, Autodesk Alias, Solid Works, CATIA V5, KEYSHOT
• Good knowledge of Photoshop
• Self-organized and proactive
4. Considered as an advantage:
• Knowledge of and previous experience with CATIA v6, Autodesk VRED
• Product design background
• Portfolio (of work showcasing visually driven interaction design across various platforms including desktop, mobile, touch-based systems, and/or experiential projects)
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.