Rimac Automobili is a technological powerhouse, manufacturing electric supercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams have developed both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One, as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac Automobili as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are looking for a Vehicle Components Calibration Specialist who will be responsible for the calibration of various vehicle systems such as ABS, inverters and chargers. You will be responsible for creating control strategies, bench-testing and field-testing components (which is always fun when you work on high-performance cars!) through to re-calibration based on data analysis results. Additionally, our Calibration Specialist will be developing and implementing calibration procedures while updating the CAN database.
Application and CV must be in English
• Calibrating all systems with the help of tools and literature provided by our component development team and/or external suppliers.
• Providing input to our Powertrain and Electrical Architecture departments for component selection
• Supporting the Vehicle Control System Specialist by updating the CAN database
2. Work Tasks:
• Ensuring that all systems are calibrated and fully functional
• Data collection and analysis
• Developing and executing calibration procedures
• Collecting and maintaining the relevant documentation
• Solid experience in the automotive industry
• Bachelor or higher Degree (electrical engineering background)
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• Creative problem-solver
• Understanding of CAN database
• Knowledge of ISO standards
• Highly analytical approach to work
• Expirience in Matlab/Simulink
• Expirience in PCB development/Altium Designer