Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are looking for a Vehicle Components Calibration Specialist who will be responsible for the calibration of various vehicle systems such as ABS, inverters and chargers. You will be responsible for creating control strategies, bench-testing and field-testing components (which is always fun when you work on high-performance cars!) through to re-calibration based on data analysis results. Additionally, our Calibration Specialist will be developing and implementing calibration procedures while updating the CAN database.
Application and CV must be in English
• Calibrating all systems with the help of tools and literature provided by our component development team and/or external suppliers
• Providing input to our Powertrain and Electrical Architecture departments for component selection
• Supporting the Vehicle Control System Specialist by updating the CAN database
2) Work Tasks:
• Ensuring that all systems are calibrated and fully functional
• Data collection and analysis
• Developing and executing calibration procedures
• Collecting and maintaining the relevant documentation
• Solid experience in the automotive industry
• Bachelor or higher Degree (electrical engineering background)
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• Creative problem-solver
• Understanding of CAN database
• Knowledge of ISO standards
• Highly analytical approach to work
4) Considered as an advantage:
• Experience in Matlab/Simulink
• Expirience in PCB development/Altium Designer
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.