Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We have opened the position for a Vehicle Dynamic Engineer for which we are looking for a candidate who has previous experience with vehicle dynamic and is prepared to work hard on development and optimization of vehicle dynamic components and procedures as well as validating developed components.
- Provide support to vehicle dynamics team for feasibility using IPG CarMaker and MATLAB/Simulink
- Provide support to CHASSIS team for SUSPENSION SYSTEM design using parametric and MBS simulation tools
- Help in coordinating vehicle testing and validating testing data in engineering way
- Develop models and algorithms to test the performance of the vehicle before creating a prototype
- Work on continuous fine-tuning of vehicle dynamics systems
- Identify problematic issues and offer creative solutions
- Organize, perform and document testing for components and analyze collected data to make sure the performance fills the set requirements
- Cooperation with colleagues and suppliers
- Mentoring younger engineers
- Bachelor or higher Degree
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Previous experience with IPG CarMaker and Matlab/Simulink (VEHICLE DYNAMICS SIMULATIONS) and HyperWorks Motion-View or ADAMS (MULTY BODY SYSTEMS models)
- Knowledge in optimization of suspension design using Altair HyperStudy or Matlab or other optimization tools
- Previous experience in vehicle-testing analysis
- In-depth understanding of vehicle dynamics
- Knowledge about vehicle dynamics control systems (TV, ESC, ABS…)
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.