Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are looking for a Vehicle Performance Engineer who specializes in Aerodynamics and HVAC. The candidate will have to participate in vehicle testing on- and off-site and will have to be able to interpret test data and communicate it clearly to our in-house engineering team, and even more importantly will have to make sure our products satisfy industry and legal requirements and standards.
All applications need to be in English
• Coordinate and plan activities for WIND-TUNNEL and CLIMATIC-CHAMER laboratory and all that is concerning AERODYNAMIC and HVAC SYSTEM
• Responsible for target settings for all what is concerning AERODYNAMIC and HVAC SYSTEM
• Review/Analysis Test-Results and give feedback to CAD-Engineering and Virtual-Analysis
2) Main Work Tasks:
• Setting product requirements
• Developing testing procedures and planning tests
• Documenting the whole development process with emphasis on testing and improving the product
• Knowing agreed upon requirements as well as industry standards and making sure our products fulfill those requirements
• Previous experience in the automotive industry
• Bachelor or higher Degree
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Good understanding of overall vehicle components and functionalities
• Great communication skills
• Creative problem solver
• Team player
• Analytical approach to work
Application link: http://bit.ly/2VTNjMo
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.