Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are looking for a Vehicle Performance Engineer - durability, strength, functionality who will perform a critical role of caring out all testings concerning durability, strength and functionality of the vehicle. We are looking for a highly analytical and detail-oriented person who will be able to clearly communicate findings to colleagues and will be able to suggest product improvements.
All applications have to be in English
• Coordinate and plan activities for testing laboratory and all that is concerning durability, strength, functionality of the vehicle
• Responsible for target settings for all what is concerning durability, strength, functionality of the vehicle
• Review/Analysis Test-Results and give feedback to CAD-Engineering and Virtual-Analysis
2) Main Work Tasks:
• Setting targets and defining all functional performance goals that need to be fulfilled to meet the Structural Requirements
• Foresee all the issues and dangers that may disrupt product development
• Determine which test need to be carried out and which methodologies will be used
• Document all procedures, used resources and timeframe
• Organize bench-tests within the company
• Support on and off-site testing
• Gather and analyze data
• Suggest improvements based on the collected information
• Reporting to the Testing Manager
• Previous experience in automotive industry
• Bachelor or higher Degree
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Good understanding of overall vehicle components and functionalities
• Great communication skills
• Full competences to analyze and evaluate Testing and Virtual Analysis results concerning:
o Vehicle Functionality
Application link: http://bit.ly/2Lm2Eky
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.