Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are looking for a Vehicle Performance Engineer - NVH, Vehicle-Dynamic who will be responsible for defining performance targets and for testing our products to see if their performance is in line with the set requirements and if it satisfies industry standards.
All applications need to be in English
• Responsible for all Vehicle-Testing involving NVH and vehicle dynamic
• Responsible for all performances and homologation requirements for his perimeter of competences
• Responsible for setting targets and for functional performance fulfilment for all vehicle requirements concerning NVH and vehicle dynamic targets
2) Work Tasks:
• Setting product requirements
• Developing testing procedures and planning tests
• Documenting the whole development process with emphasis on testing and improving the product
• Knowing agreed upon requirements as well as industry standards and making sure our products fulfil those requirements
• At least 5 years of experience in the automotive industry
• Bachelor or higher Degree
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Good understanding of overall vehicle components and functionalities
• Great communication skills
• Creative problem solver
• Team player
• Analytical approach to work
• Full competences to analyze and evaluate Testing and Virtual Analysis results related to full vehicle performances
o Water Management
Application link: http://bit.ly/2VOBxTe
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.