Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are looking for a Vehicle Performance Engineer - Passive Safety who will dedicate his/her time to setting performance requirements and developing procedures for vehicle testing. The candidate will have to participate in vehicle testing on- and off-site and will have to be able to interpret test data and communicate it clearly to our in-house engineering team, and even more importantly will have to make sure our products satisfy industry and legal requirements and standards.
All applications need to be in English
• Setting up vehicle crash performance tests to fulfil legal and homologation requirements as well as internal company ones
• Responsible for all functional performances for Restraint Systems
• Coordinate and plan activities for safety-test laboratory and all that is concerning passive-safety
• Responsible for target settings for all what is concerning passive-safety
• Review/Analysis Test-Results and give feedback to CAD-Engineering and Virtual-Analysis
2) Main Work Tasks:
• Coordinate and plan vehicle crash tests in accordance with the test plans and procedures
• Communicate with external testing suppliers (like IDIADA)
• Assist in all on- and off-site testings
• Clearly communicate test findings to our team of engineers
• Keep detailed documentation and test reports
• Assist engineering team in finding the root cause of the problem
• Predict potential issues and help resolve them
• Collaborate with other test engineers on developing test plans and procedures
• Report to the Testing Manager
• Previous experience in automotive industry, especially in safety testing
• Bachelor or higher Degree
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Good understanding of overall vehicle components and functionalities
• Great communication skills
• Knowledge of safety rules and regulations
• Orientation on details
• Creative problem solver
• Team player
• Analytical approach to work and previous experience with analysis of large amounts of data
• Full competences to analyze and evaluate Testing and Virtual Analysis results
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.