Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are now looking for a Virtual Analysis Manager for our Vehicle Engineering department who will be responsible to lead a medium-size team.
- Coordinate and manage all activities for Virtual Analysis Team; either CAE and CFD analysis
- Definition of planning and methodologies
- Perform complex design analysis using CAE software
- Propose changes to CAD engineers to reach all functional targets
- Be the technical-reference person for all junior Virtual Analysis Engineers
- Implement necessary engineering changes
- Develop and implement documentation procedures and methodologies
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards
- Bachelor or higher degree
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Previous experience in implicit (static, NVH, DSM, fatigue) CAE analysis
- Previous experience with HYPERWORKs, HYPERWORKs TOOLS (Hypermesh, Hyperview, Optistruct), NASTRAN
- Experience in problem-solving
- Ability to communicate complex subjects clearly
- Knowledge of CFD, CATIA V5 & V6 and Material Properties (Steels, Aluminum, CFRP
) will be considered an advantage
Previous experience in the automotive industry is a plus
3. What we offer
The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.