Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are currently looking for a Virtual Analysis Manager who will lead our team of Virtual Analysis Engineers and make sure we use optimal tools on each of our projects. The candidate will be a technical-reference person for all our virtual analysis engineers and because of that should have extensive experience with CAE analysis as well as with HyperWorks, LS-DYNA, ADAMS/Motion-view, MATLAB.
All applications need to be in English
• Coordinate and Manage all activities for VIRTUAL ANALYSIS Team; either CAE and CFD analysis
• Definition of planning and mathodologies
• Perform complex design analysis using CAE software
• Propose changes to CAD engineers to reach all functional targets
• Be the technical-reference person for all junior Virtual Analysis Engineers
2) Main Work Tasks:
• Analyze CAE models and complete analysis of vehicle structures related to implicit analysis using OptiStruct
• Plan and perform CAE analysis
• Implement necessary engineering changes when needed
• Develop and implement documentation procedures and methodologies
• Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards
• Bachelor or higher Degree
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Previous experience in implicit (static, NVH, DSM, fatigue) CAE analysis
• Previous experience with HYPERWORKs, HYPERWORKs TOOLS (Hypermesh, Hyperview, Optistruct), NASTRAN
• Experience in problem-solving
• Ability to communicate complex subjects clearly
• Knowledge of CFD
• Knowledge of CATIA V5 & V6
• Knowledge Material Properties
o Steels, Aluminum, CFRP
• Previous experience in automotive CAE analysis
• Experience in the automotive industry
• Good knowledge of vehicle architecture
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.